Strong immunity is next to godliness. But different diets only enormously harm our health: depriving our organism of certain products, we don’t think about the impact of absence of these products on our health! How should you keep a diet correctly without oppressing your immunity, which is very important in cold winter?
Our daily ration should include the sufficient amount of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, micro and macroelements to make our immunity strong enough for resistance to cold-related diseases.
Remember about it, when choosing a diet! And we will give you several hints.
1. Calories. You should take into account that products shouldn’t have too high energy value: your appetite rises in winter, and you eat much more than usual, because your organism needs additional energy for warming. Satisfaction of “caloric” requirements will have a negative impact on your figure, but, on the other hand, it is not reasonable to keep your organism “on a starvation diet” in terms of calories.
The best outcome is to calculate the required amount of calories according to a formula and keep to this figure.
If you want your organism to conform to changeable weather conditions easier, you should eat big in the mornings and eat hot soup for dinner by all means: it warms and satiates, filling your stomach quickly.
2. Vitamins C and A. You should “feed up” your organism with vitamins and also minerals and biologically active admixtures. Well-doing and good mood depend on them. Apples and sauerkraut are at your disposal in winter, which contain all necessary vitamins and microelements. Eat these products often and in large quantities. Tinctures and syrup, made of wild rose, Schisandra, melissa, carcade, coneflower, eleutherococcus and other medicinal herbs, strengthen immunity.
Cocktail “Green Fantasy”
2 apples, 2-3 kiwi, 150ml of green tea, some lime juice.
Peel apples and kiwi, dice them and mix with green tea in a blender. Add 2-3 table spoons of lime juice, mix, pour into a glass, add ice.
Vitamin A strengthens immunity, gives health to your skin, and strengthens teeth and bones. Carrot, lettuce, liver, pumpkin and red ash berry juice contain a lot of vitamin A. These products are tasty and well digested by organism.
Vitamin C is important for the whole organism, and we especially need it in winter. Vitamin C is irreplaceable at fight with malignant bacteria and viruses. As a result, we are less prone to cold-related and other diseases.
180g of orange contains 70mg of vitamin C; it corresponds to your daily maintenance. If you want to lose weight, here is a very good orange-egg diet: 1st week – you eat 2 oranges and 3 hard-boiled eggs 3 times per day; 2nd and 3rd weeks – you eat the same food, and also unlimited amount of raw vegetables and fruit. Oranges will provide you with necessary vitamins, and eggs – with protein.
Make “anti-cold” curds for breakfast. Mix 100g of non-fat curds with 50g of poppy seeds, add 100g of yoghurt, some honey and sea-buckthorn juice.
People, who go in for sports or are involved in mental work, can afford some amount of plain chocolate: it improves mood and increases brain activity. Chocolate can be replaced by bananas, which have the same effect.
Try to eat orange products in autumn and winter (even the canned ones). They not only strengthen immunity, but also improve blood circulation and digestion.
Don’t forget about high-iodine products: seafood, cauliflower, chokeberry and feijoa.
If you prefer providing your organism with vitamins and microelements by means of polyvitamins and other medical preparations, you still shouldn’t forget about fruit and vegetables!
3. Irreplaceable Zinc. You don’t eat cheese, meat and eggs during diets, don’t you? Remember, that you harm your immunity this way, because all these products are contain high amount of zinc, which influences many vital functions of human organism, without which it is impossible to strengthen immunity.
Skin is the first organ that reacts to lack of zinc in our organism; then hair start feeling shortage of zinc
Immune system reacts to zinc deficiency by reduction of resistibility to different infectious diseases. Natural way of replenishment of zinc in organism is consumption of products, containing high amounts of zinc.
It should be noted that vegetables and fruit, which are the source of vitamins, contain not enough zinc, so people, who don’t eat seafood and food of animal origin (for example, vegetarians), risk getting zinc deficiency.
Replenishment of zinc can be done by means of grain crops: in particular, bread, made of whole grain or household flour with the use of yeast. Preliminary soakage of legumes also favors better digestion of zinc.
These are the basic sources of zinc: meat, fish, eggs, cheese. Mushrooms, legumes and nuts also contain high amount of zinc, but it is not absorbed in bowels too good from vegetable products.
Daily maintenance of zinc is 10-15mg.
For example, 100g of apples, oranges or lemons contain 0.25mg of zinc; sea fish, beef, milk, rice and potato contain 2-8mg; garlic, onion, canned fish and canned meat contain 8-20mg; mushrooms contain 75-140mg; bran and sunflower seeds contain 130-200mg.
Squids and cheese salad.
300g of squids, 200g of apples, 100g of onion, 200g of fresh cucumbers, 100g of cheese, 1 glass of boiled rice, 100g of mayonnaise.
Pour hot water over squids, cool, peel from films, wash and shred. Fry a bit on vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
Chop onion, scald and squeeze. Chop apples; chop cucumbers and mix with squids and vegetables. Dress with light mayonnaise, stir, and shred cheese
Pumpkin and apples sweet salad.
Slice 300g of peeled pumpkin, add 3-4 table spoons of honey, mix and put in refrigeration for one hour. Then add 2 peeled and shredded apples.
Mix the salad and decorate with walnuts.
4. Water Balance. When keeping diets, fighting with cellulite or simply eating healthy food, we try to drink 2 liters of water per day. What should we do with this rule in winter?
It is better not to drink too much in winter: it is enough to drink about 1.5 liters of water per day.
Don’t drink too much caffeine: coffee, tea and soda. It is better to drink herbal tea of a glass of warm red wine.
150ml of aloe juice, 250g of honey, 360g of Cahors wine. Drink 1 table spoon of the mixture 3 times per day, half an hour before meals.
When possible, prepare a curative cocktail for breakfast.
4 portions: peel 4 oranges and 2 kiwi, cut into pieces pulp, mix in a blender with 0.5l of buttermilk and pour in four glasses.
Decorate glasses with slices of orange.
5. Correct Nutrition. You already know that good state of immunity and unhealthy bowels are incompatible. Experiments with nutrition and diets often lead to failures of the digestive tract. Take care of your bowels in order not to suffer from cold and weakness for the whole winter.
Apart from kefir and yogurts, there are several other products, which populate you bowels with “good” bacteria. These are excellent natural antiseptics: onion, garlic, and also bananas and artichokes.
Eat more unrefined products to make your bowels work without failing: bread, made of whole grain, muesli, fiber-rich products (raw vegetables and fruit). Nuts strengthen immunity, too. Walnuts, groundnuts and hazelnuts are especially useful.
In truth, the majority of biologists suppose that any nuts are useful. Anyway, enjoy these pleasant immunostimulants as soon as you want.
6. Pleasant and Useful Procedures. Contrast shower trains your organism, and Russian baths and a pool of cold water are even better! If you decide to use these methods of reinforcement in the face of viral enemy, you should condition yourself to the cold, but do it gradually. Don’t “wrap up” in infinite number of clothes, but don’t wear too light clothing, too.
Attend sauna once a week (see a doctor in advance!). Steam bath cleans breathing passages, regulates metabolism and stimulates protection of your organism.
Outdoor walks and also physical training can help to strengthen immunity. Any kind of fitness will be appropriate.
Your organism will be grateful to such care and support; as a result, your health will be strong during the whole winter!
Weight Loss Tips