Most kinds of cosmetic products such as lotions, creams and other beauty aids traditionally contained synthetic antioxidants or A, C and E vitamins as the necessary preservation agents. After it became known that the antioxidants containing in green tea are much more useful, than all the above-stated ones, lots of cosmetic manufacturers made it one of the basic components for their cosmetic products.
But still there is no need to look for such manufactured beauty aids, as the green tea extract can be easily used at home; it may become the additional source for your attractiveness alongside with daily skin care and necessary cosmetic procedures provided by your personal cosmetologist.
Green tea face mask recipes
1. Toning face mask for fading and slack skin care on the base of green tea. Pour ½ glass of boiling water to 1 spoon of dry green tea and cover it, then live for 5 minutes to draw. Then strain the tea, and add 1 spoon of sour cream to the wet tea mass that left and stir them together well. Apply the obtained mask onto your face skin, leave for 15 minutes, and then wash off with the water of room temperature.
2. The following mask is recommended in case you have dry skin: mix 1 egg yolk with 1 spoon of dry green tea powder. Add 2 spoons of mayonnaise to the mixture obtained; stir all the ingredients together thoroughly and then apply the mask obtained onto your face skin. Wash it off in 10 minutes with warm water.
3. In case you have oily skin the following green tea mask will be perfect for you: take 1 whisked egg white and mix it with 2 table spoons of green tea brew. Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 table spoon of grinded oat flakes. Apply the thick layer of this mask onto your face skin and leave for 15 minutes, then wash it off with cool water.
4. Green tea face mask against pigment spots: grind 2 tea spoons of dry green tea into powder and then mix it with 2 teaspoons of rice meal. Dilute the mixture with boiled water to obtained thick paste, and apply this mask onto your face skin, paying special attention to the areas with pigment spots. In 15 minutes wash off the mask with warm water.
5. Refreshing and toning face mask on the base of green tea for dry and normal skin care: take 2 spoons of green tea brew and mix with 1 table spoon of grapefruit juice, 1 teaspoon of aloe juice and 1 egg yolk. Apply the paste obtained onto your face skin, and in 10-15 minutes wash it off with warm water.
6. Cleansing green tea & cosmetic clay face mask. In case you have combination and oily face skin you may use this mask for your skin care. Dilute 1 table spoon of white or yellow clay with green tea brew to obtain the thick paste (if you have dry or normal face skin you can also use this mask but in this case you should use red clay). Apply the mask onto your face skin, leave for 7-8 minutes and then wash it off with water.
7. If you have sensible face skin and you often have skin irritation or skin reddening, it is recommended to use the special green tea lotion, the recipe of which is given below. Take 1 teaspoon of dry green tea and pour ½ glass of simple mineral water into it. Then add 1 teaspoon of sugar into the solution obtained.
8. Green tea face scrub. You can make perfect green tea face scrub for oily skin care. To make it you should dry up the green tea lives that left after you brewed the green tea. When you wash your face, add the pinch of these dried tea leaves into your facial wash and massage your face skin slightly while washing it with this mixture.
9. Green tea compress for fading face skin care. Pour 1 glass of boiling water into 1 table spoon of green tea, leave it for 1 hour to brew, then strain the brew and put into the fridge. Use the green tea compress cold – simply take the brew out of the fridge and soak the face tissue into it. You can apply compresses twice a day, for 15-20 minutes after washing your face in the morning and after your make-up removal procedure in the evening. You can keep the cold green tea brew in the fridge not longer than 2 days. The course of 10-15 procedures will influence greatly the condition of your skin, as green tea is able to intensify the metabolic activity in your skin which is very important to keep your skin youthful.
Attention! All the information on the site is purely informative, it doesn’t substitute professional medical treatment or diagnostics. Before starting green tea face mask – consult your doctor.
Other cosmetics post: